Wednesday, October 8, 2008

one man's garbage day...


....is another man's photo opportunity....  My husband gets up early on Wednesdays to put the garbage out.  I don't know if it's the solitude of the early morning, the fall weather or just the feeling of accomplishment he gets from getting the garbage to the road before the garbage truck arrives (it doesn't always work out that way), but lately he has been grabbing my camera and taking pictures.  Of the sunrise.  This is odd because he usually only takes pictures for supremely practical reasons, like recording a part number on our lawn mower, or documenting something for future reference.  I think sometimes it's best not to analyse the actions of those around us too closely.

On that note, let me share with you some of his garbage day offerings.  Enjoy.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Congratulations to the garbage man!

Unknown said...

Wow beautiful! It is garbage day for us too! But it is my job this week as husband is in Virginia. I put it out the night before...no sunrise for me. I should try that sometime...

annie