Wednesday, November 11, 2009

my bags are packed..


...I'm ready to go.


Not really. These are just some vintage suitcases I found, on which I stuck 'famous hotel' stickers. They used to reside in my son's room, but they were really only dust catchers (along with so many other things), so I've decided to put them away, and maybe one day I'll have a garage sale and get rid of them then.

Not really. I'll never have a garage sale, I only pretend I will, because it makes me sound organized and highly functioning. I'm all about impressing people. Well, not really.

On to more serious mattters:

A picture of my poor little remembrance day poppy, which either falls off whatever I'm wearing, or which I forget to pin onto whatever I'm wearing. Anyway, it's just a simple little symbol which prevents us from forgetting to remember. Don't forget to remember today. It's important.

6 comments:

C-ingspots said...

Amen!! Thank God for our veterans.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Thanks for the reminder to remember!
I saw the suitcases and thought..she should just stack those classy looking suitcases up in a corner someplace and stay home:)

LadyFi said...

Those suitcases are amazing!

Pony Girl said...

Those are cool vintage suitcases! I love them. I'd stack them up and put books on top of them or something. I love your little poppy pin, too! Great idea.

La Petite Gallery said...

Hi . My first visit.

That Poppy is something I will not forget.
I live in maine, it;s cold and
I am 73 Years old. Paint and blog, I loved the name Hayseed and horsefeathers.
Enjoyed my visit.

yvonne

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really happy to discover this. great job!